Email Forwarding Instruction for Google Mail / Google Apps :
- Log in to your Google Mail or Google Apps
- Click the menu ‘Settings’on the upper right, next select ‘Forwarding and POP /IMAP’
- Click menu ‘Add a forwarding address’ and enter the email address you wish to receive emails from Google Mail / Google Apps
- After entering the email address, you need to verify by clicking the URL received in the email
- After doing the verification, click the "Forward a copy of incoming mail to" and select the email account you want to use
- Then click Save Changes
If you need to forward email to multiple email addresses, repeat step 1 to 4, then follow these steps:
- Click the menu ‘Settings’on the upper right, and select Filters.
- Click the ‘Create a new filter’
- In the field To: enter your current email address
- Click ‘Next Step’
- Check the ‘Forward it’ box, and select the intended email account.
Please visit Web Architect - Web Design Jakarta, Indonesia to obtain useful information about websites and internet.