Understanding the trends in web design will help you become a professional web designer, where you can use the best methods to develop your web design business. Here are some trends in web design:
- Eye-catching Domain Names. We cannot deny that there are numerous Websites that have unique and interesting domain. Websites names these days seem to be short, bizarre or misspelled ones. It's considered brilliant since it makes people to always remember those names.
- Picture Backgrounds. A number of web design professionals are using a large photo, instead of color scheme, to be their websites background.
- Thumbnails. With this you can simply move your mouse over the each search result and can easily see a sample of a certain destination website.
- Wider Designs. Web design nowadays makes it possible for us to enjoy the layout and content of websites with wider designs filling up the whole screen.
- More Color Schemes. You will find much more color schemes on web pages which make them tasteful and stealing people’s attention to it.
- Quick Response Codes. This is a system in web design that has been gaining popularity and widely used by companies to enhance their websites. It is in the form of black and white barcode.
- HTML5 / CSS3. These will support almost all kinds of new phones and devices. HTML5 and CSS3 are said to encompass the Flash.
- Single Page Designs. Web design professionals are trying to make websites more friendly for those who browse using phones, iPads, and other smart handsets. So, single page design seems to be a perfect choice.
- Prominent Headers. This is one of the trends in web design that is aimed to first impress visitors.
If you are interested to have a professional web design service for your company, please contact WEBARQ – Web Design Company Jakarta, Indonesia and our team will come and present our ideas to you.